PAF provided iPads for children and young adults that are affected by autism. iPads have been proven to greatly help in communication, understanding, self help skills, social skills and provides a large range of educational opportunities for anyone with an autism spectrum disorder.
PAF iPad Program Criteria:
- person receiving must have a diagnoses of autism.
- proof of financial hardship
- live in the Greater Charlotte, NC Metropolitan Region
- be between 3-21 years of age.
- be able to justify benefit from an iPad for communication and/or education.
Please note that there is currently a wait list to receive iPads. They will be provided as soon as funding for additional purchases is secured.
» PAF iPad Program Application (PDF)